Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Can you do me a big favor and not steal my identity? kthnx...

In the midst of making new friends I've grown accustomed to the consideration of spending lightly and alternatively. I recently lost my makeshift wallet containing things like, a homemade cartoon received and lost in under 24 hours of getting it, other mementos and the big important identification stuff too. I had just made this thrifty wallet by using the empty box from a vintage 12 pack of white chalk that I got on my birthday. In the window where the chalk would be displayed was instead replaced with a pair Andrew Jackson's creepy eyes looking out at you from the opening. He had this glare like a weird mysterious painted portrait that stares at you when you walk by this image in a museum or someone's grandmother's mothy household. In terms of this makeshift wallet mindset, my wallet has been replaced with a homemade wallet made from a tropicana box (amusingly grand), hopefully I don't grow fond of this one (in which I already believe so is happening) and loose it like the other. Also too, if I loose it, I'm hoping that someone will assume that it's throw away trash and not make any attempts to steal my identity. heh heh...I'm kind of worried of that, and not...Who steals identities any who?! This would be a great opportunity for a spammer to warn me about my identity being stolen in the comment section for there is enough power in that old wallet for it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blogspot visit counter